Closing Date: 2 August 2020
You have an opportunity to join a leading global insurer and develop your skills alongside some of the best talent in the industry.
- The Bryte Graduate Programme is targeted at final year
and/or post graduate students (SA citizens) across many
faculties, in particular:
- BSc Maths and Statistics
- Actuarial Science
- You will be offered a 12 month fixed-term contract for
the duration of the Graduate Development Programme.
As a Bryte Graduate, your main responsibilities will involve:
- Completing the various learning programmes that you will be
assigned to during the course of the year.
- Delivering against the various objectives as agreed to
in your performance contract.
- Actively engaging with your assigned Mentor to comprehensively
understand the various components of Bryte Insurance Company and
of the Short Term Insurance Industry.
- Successfully complete a Graduate Development Programme Project.
To be considered for the Programme, you are required to have completed a degree in your respective area of study.
How to Apply
- Please upload your CV, copy of your qualification and / or last
Statement of Results
- Your field of study must be indicated in the subject line.
- The primary work location is 15 Marshall Street,
- From time to time, you may be required to travel either
locally, nationally or internationally. All travel will be
covered by our Bryte travel policy.