• Matric, with at least 2 years relevant experience in a training environment
• Train-the-Trainer, Facilitator, Assessor, Course Design or ETDP (Education Training and Development Practitioner) Qualifications are preferred
• Prior experience in the hospitality industry will be an advantage
• Must be able to write training content, supported by existing SOPs, for the purpose of course development
• Must be able to facilitate face to face learning of the course content developed, to a wide audience ranging from managers to general service employees.
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
• Must be able to speak one or preferably multiple African languages i.e. isiZulu / isiXhosa / Sesotho etc.
• Strong facilitation / presentation skills
• Ability to use Microsoft Office (Ms Word, MS PowerPoint and Excel) at an Intermediate Level
• The individual will be based at our Head Office in Port Shepstone, but the candidate must have a valid driver’s licence and be able to travel across SA on a regular basis • Self-motivated, with the ability to motivate others
• Ability to work independently, and as part of a team
• Ability to work under pressure
• Highly computer literate.