Agricultural Research Council (ARC) hereby invites applications foe recruitment to the post of Casual Labourer. The application will close on 11th August 2020.
Agricultural Research Council (ARC) advertised post is as follows:
- CASUAL LABOURER (X2): RANGE AND FORAGE SCIENCE—1 AT ROODEPLAAT AND 1 AT IRENE EXPERIMENTAL FARM (6 MONTHS EXTERNAL PROJECT FUNDED POSITIONS)
- Grade 12 will be an added advantage;
- 3-5 years’ relevant job experience;
- A valid SA driver’s license is advantageous;
- Good communication and interpersonal skills;
- Prepared to work on weekends and public holidays;
- Ability to do routine and physically demanding work, in adverse weather conditions.
How to apply
A competitive remuneration package will be congruent with the scope, responsibilities and the stature of the position. The appointment will be subject to a positive security clearance and preference will be given to South African citizens. Applications accompanied by covering letter, detailed CV (including certificates, supporting documents, copy of drivers’ license and nationality. NB: Non RSA Citizens / work permit holders must attach certified copies, as well as the names and particulars of three (3) traceable referees, must be sent to [email protected].
Enquiries: Dr. TJ Tjelele, Tel. (012) 672 9314