Apply for the Sandvik Apprenticeship Programme 2021 in Johannesburg.
Closing Date: 10 August 2020
Location: Jet Park 1, Johannesburg
Read more below about the Sandvik Apprenticeship Programme
As an apprentice, you invest your time, energy and work into your skills training, and your employer invests time and money to train you. The technical training provider – a college, university, or training institution – and the Industry Training Authority (ITA) also have important roles to play.
Sandvik Apprenticeship Programme
Key Performance Areas
- Observe the conditions of the relevant employment agreement or award;
- Attend and perform work as directed by you;
- Behave in a courteous and professional manner;
- Obey all lawful instructions;
- Not waste, damage or injure the property, goods or business of the employer.
- Work toward achieving the competencies of the training plan;
- Undertake training and assessment as required under the training plan;
- Keep the training record and produce this when required.
- Grade 12 (Matric) with Maths and Science or equivalent qualification
How to Apply
Apply Online for the Sandvik: Apprenticeship Programme 2021
Apply Online for the Sandvik Artisan Assistant
About the company: Sandvik
Sandvik is a high-tech and global engineering Group with about 40,000 employees with a strong commitment to enhancing customer productivity, profitability and sustainability.
Our operations are based on unique expertise in materials technology, extensive knowledge about industrial processes and close customer cooperation. This combination, coupled with continuous investments in research and development (R&D), has enabled us achieve world-leading positions in the following areas:
- Tools and tooling systems for industrial metal cutting
- Equipment and tools, service and technical solutions for the mining and construction industries
- Advanced stainless steels and special alloys as well as products for industrial heating
The post Apprenticeships Programme at Sandvik appeared first on Online Jobs.