The ideal candidate will:
- Be in possession of a Grade 12 certificate or N3 Fitting qualification
- Have an Applicable trade test as a Fitter
- 7 – 10 years non-negotiable stable working experience as a Fitter.
- Fault finding and repair on mechanical, hydraulics and pneumatics
- Knowledge of and applicable skills in plant maintenance, repair and installation of equipment.
Be prepared to work after hours and do standby. Will be able to work in a fast paced and dynamic environment. Will be able to work independently as well in a team environment.
The candidates must be medically fit in terms of the Mine Health and Safety Act and the Company standards for medical fitness.
Afrimat is committed to fair and ethical recruitment practices that sustains consistent delivery towards diversity and inclusion, effective performance and job engagement.