An exciting vacancy has opened for a 6-month graduate development programme designed to up skill unemployed disabled graduates, we are currently looking for people living with a disability for a learnership programme we are running.
Join a JSE listed concern that has grown to offer an array of benefits; with a much sought-after training programme, an above average commission structure, (this does help our consultants achieve financial independence), and education assistance and school fees discounts for our consultant’s children at any one of ADvTECH owned schools.
As Jnr Consultant, you will be responsible for, but not be limited to the following:
- New business development
- Prospecting and cold calling (daily about three hours on the phone)
- Market research
- Meeting and exceeding sales targets
- Talent attracting
- Building up a pool of candidates to market to clients
- Conducting reference checks on candidates
- Attending client meetings and presentations
- Interviewing candidates
- A track record of achievements
- A need and hunger for excellence
- Unemployed disabled graduates
*Candidates with disabilities with be considered for this role.
Please send your profile to [Email Disabled] only if you meet the requirements.