Our FMCG Client offers a good opportunity in Sales Division to join with their 12 month Sales Development Learnership Programme based in Kempton Park
The duration of the Learnership is 12 months (Sept 2020-August 2021). All learners are expected to successfully complete the programme (100% attendance), obtain a minimum value of 120 credits. Upon completion of the learnership all successful candidates will be awarded a National Certificate: Wholesale and Retail Operations.
The purpose Sales learnership programme is to build learners with hard and soft skills to about how to sell, handling the process in taking order, understanding the direct and indirect standards of customers within a targeted area, learning e-commerce, growing a customer base, store procedures and the dynamics of customer diversity.
- EE Candidates
- Matric/Grade 12 or Equivalent with Mathematics, English as the home language or at least 2 additional African languages as subjects.
- No experience required, therefore unemployed candidates will be given preference.
- Clear Criminal Record.
- Clear Credit History.
Learnership Closing Date : 1 September 2020
If you have not received feedback within 2 weeks of submitting your application, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Sales Development Representative Job Description Template
We are looking for a friendly, well-spoken Sales Development Representative to assist our company in expanding our customer base. The Sales Development Representative’s responsibilities include generating potential leads, soliciting potential customers, facilitating sales, and connecting customers with the right salesperson.
To be a successful Sales Development Representative, you should have excellent communication, interpersonal, and customer service skills. You should also demonstrate the ability to meet deadlines and have strong analytical and mathematical skills.
Sales Development Representative Responsibilities:
- Developing sales strategies to draw in potential buyers or to solicit new potential customers.
- Initiating contact with potential customers through cold-calling or responding to inquiries generated from advertisements.
- Creating relationships with customers to identify their potential needs and qualify their interests and viability to drive sales.
- Presenting product information to customers once you have identified their needs.
- Moving solid leads through the marketing funnel, connecting them to a salesperson, and arranging in-person meetings, emails, or phone calls.
- Following-up with potential customers who expressed interest but did not purchase any goods or services.
- Performing regular follow-up calls or emails and facilitating communication with existing customers to ensure their satisfaction and identify new potential needs.
- Collaborating with sales executives to ensure the company’s goals and targets are met.
The post 12 Months Sales Development Learnership appeared first on SEND CV GET A JOB NOW.