Standard Bank is the largest bank in Africa and our highly visible brand, award-winning service, and strong global presence helps us maintain our market-leading position. We place huge value on the talent of our people to drive our continued success, and to support our plans for growth.
The Standard Bank VAF Operations Learnership
As organization VAF our imaginative and prescient is “to be a leading asset-primarily based finance and mobility solutions issuer to all our customers thru selected distribution channels and all areas.”
You could have the possibility to join this dynamic crew. if you are inquisitive about riding a reason that looks at ensuring outstanding client pride and making the clients dream viable, this learnership is a really perfect opportunity to go into the world of VAF..
Designed to help you gain valuable work experience you will have a unique opportunity to gain proficiency in the following:
- Understanding the VAF end to end value chain from Capture to Pay-out of a deal.
- In resolving clients inquires
- Building relationships
- Follows up with clients to ensure we receive outstanding documents.
- Ensure service excellence and the development of the client relationship.
- Ensure adherence to all standards / policies.
- Prioritise and plan own workload and time management
- Ensure all correspondence and other communication is attended to professionally and promptly to ensure a consistently high standard of service
- Telephone etiquette in terms of following up with clients
- Conducting Verification checks
- Office administration
The candidate must:
- Be a South African Citizen
- Be between the ages of 18 and 30
- Be able to speak, read and write English
- Have completed and passed Grade 12 with Pure Mathematics or min symbol “C” Maths literacy
Please be warned that if any one ask for money to give you a job its a fraud and if ever you come across something like that please contact us and let us know about that so that we can quickly act to it immediately.Do not allow to get a job in an exchange of money its a wrongful action.
HOW TO APPLY