To provide a secretarial and administrative support function to the Build it team, as well as assist with requests and information, from, and to SPAR/Build it Role Players, Retailers and Suppliers.
Key Performance Areas
- Controlling and maintaining an efficient administration system, including typing, filing, and record keeping.
- Compiling and updating management reports when required.
- Compiling and distributing minutes of meetings.
- Providing general office administrative support, including inventory control.
- Create Purchase Orders and ensure invoices are sent to finance for payment.
- Liaising with the management team, business partners and role players.
- Co-ordinating events/functions, meetings, boardroom bookings and travel arrangements.
- Assist in managing the divisional calendar and co-ordinate management diaries i.e. arranging meeting venues, and scheduling appointments.
- Drafting PowerPoint presentations, meeting agendas as well as handling correspondence documents.
- Mining data from management reports to compile financial reports on Excel with diagrams.
- Carrying out any reasonable tasks requested by management (ad hoc duties).