An amazing opportunity available for a Chemical Engineer Graduate with a giant in the packaging industry.
Job & Company Description:
With 4 decades my clients has perfected the manufacturing of packaging solutions. Growing rapidly, they have established their dominance in the industry. This is an amazing opportunity for an experienced Technician to join their team.
- BSc In Chemical Engineering
Job Experience & Skills Required:
- 1 years’ experience in the heavy engineering industry.
- Control wastage
- Making up papermaking chemicals additives according to work instructions.
- Conducting sampling and analysing chemicals to optimize the process to achieve required quality standards.
- Adhering to ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 management systems requirements.
- Receiving bulk chemicals and maintaining stock levels.
- Monitoring and recording chemicals usages.
- Raising MOC’s and deviations in relation to the plant.
- Completing plant equipment checklist, work orders and reporting of any equipment failure.
- Issuing work clearance permits.
- Maintaining safety and housekeeping standards.
For more engineering jobs, please visit [URL Disabled]
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider the vacancy application unsuccessful. Your profile will be kept on our database for any other suitable roles / positions.
For more information contact:
Marzaan van der Bank
Specialist Mechanical and Production Consultant
087 351 0724