Nedbank Group is incorporated in the Republic of South Africa and our registration number is 1966/010630/06. Our ordinary shares have been listed on JSE Limited (the JSE) since 1969 under the share code: NED and on the Namibian Stock Exchange since 2007 under the share code: NBK. Our ISIN is ZAE000004875.
We offer the following solutions through our frontline clusters, Nedbank Corporate and Investment Banking, Nedbank Retail and Business Banking, Nedbank Wealth and Nedbank Africa Regions:
- A wide range of wholesale and retail banking services.
- A growing insurance, asset management and wealth management offering.
- Nedbank Group’s primary market is South Africa, however, we are continuing to expand into the rest of Africa.
- We have a presence in five countries in the Southern African Development Community (SADC) and East Africa region where we own subsidiaries and banks in Namibia, Swaziland, Mozambique, Lesotho, Zimbabwe, as well as representative offices in Angola and Kenya.
- In West and Central Africa we follow a partnership approach and concluded the acquisition of an approximate 21% shareholding in Ecobank Transnational Incorporated (ETI) in 2014, enabling a unique one-bank experience to our clients across the largest banking network in Africa, comprising more than 2 000 branches in 39 countries.
BROWSE ALL POSITIONS HERE>> https://jobs.nedbank.co.za/search/
The post NEDBANK VACANCIES 56 POSTS appeared first on SEND CV GET A JOB NOW.