Min:NQF 5, knowledge of the student management system (SMS) (ICAS) and good knowledge of office. (MS Word, Excel, Outlook etc.)
Ideal: NQF 6, knowledge of the student management system (ICAS) and good knowledge of Office 365 (MS Word, Excel, Outlook etc.)
Min: Student management system, Microsoft products
Ideal:Excellent typing skills, supervisory skills and administrative skills.
1 year experience in an assessment environment, sound knowledge of the regulatory requirements pertaining to assessment and moderation. Good communication skills, able to work under pressure and in a high security environment. Confidentiality is a high priority.
1. Oversee moderation procedures within the Moderation unit.
2. Collation of moderation documents.
3. Problem solving (call centre)
4. Filing of all moderation documents.
5. Attend meetings and workshops
6. Self-Development (OSD Training, Internal Training, External Training)
7. Ad-hoc duties