JOB TITLE: Technician X 3
DEPARTMENT: Operations – Mining
REPORTING TO: Site Manager
- Must have a valid drivers’ licence.
- Will be required to travel.
PURPOSE OF POSITION
Responsible for quality maintenance, replacement and installation of hose nozzles, transmitter coils, VIU 3 / 35 units, Data pass, Enhance, TLS 2 and TLS 350R, TLS 4, EMR 3, EMR4. PUMPS, units on vehicles and fixed sites as well as the programming of these units and adhere to standard work and HSSE guidelines.
- Ensure Gilbarco AFS Health & Safety procedures and policy compliance
- Ensure MINE Health & Safety procedures and policy compliance
- Ensure Gilbarco AFS/MINE Service Level Agreement (SLA) compliance.
- Ensure Gilbarco AFS Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) compliance.
- Complete job cards as per KPI
- Complete all installations and checklists as per relevant KPI
- Complete all maintenance, maintenance app and checklists as per relevant KPI
- Complete quality control and standard work inspections on all installations as per relevant KPI
- Complete Mining information services (DDS) requests as per incident report KPI
- Ensure availability for after-hours call outs as per relevant schedules
- Ensure availability for stand-by duty as per relevant schedules.
- Ensure that all problems and issues be communicated to the site manager or regional manager for attention.
- Ensure that all communication with the client be facilitated through the site or regional manager
DELEGATION OF AUTHORITY
As per DOA
- Company Leadership Team (all departments)
MEASURES OF PERFORMANCE (INDICATORS)
- Customer SLA > 90% as per KPI Scorecard
- Maintenance tasks – 5 per Tech per day (Fleet driven per site)
- Bowser Inspections – Each Bowser once per week
- Site Inspections – Each Site once per week
- Breakdowns – < 5% of total activities per month
- Odo stills – < 2% of total Fleet per month
- Quality bowser and fixed site maintenance
PERSONAL QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
Education / Achievements
- Minimum Senior Certificate
- N3 Technical or Higher
Experience / Knowledge
- Minimum 3 year’s relevant industry related experience
- 3 year’s relevant industry related experience in technical field.
- Communication (Verbal and Written)
- High level Computer skills
- Minimum level electrical skills
- Customer service orientation
- Quality control
- Computer Literate
- Problem solving
- Communication skills
- Computer literate
- Advanced computer skills
- Leadership skills
ROLE SPECIFIC COMPETENCIES & BEHAVIOURS
- Deeply understands customer needs, creates solutions that matter to meet customer needs.
- Continuously improves processes to be more aligned with the customer
- Always keeping customer first, both internal and external.
- Constantly thriving to better customer experience.
- Is inspired and inspires others to have an impact.
- Builds energy and optimism in others in support of Our Shared Purpose
- Authentic and humble in supporting teams to perform at their best
- Proactively seeks and provides feedback
- Works collaboratively across the business
- Multi-skilled and willing to step in on other team members’ absence
- Is able to deliver difficult messages directly
- Demonstrates the courage to say “no” when necessary
- Drives a track record of continuous improvement and sustainability
- Applies the lessons from different experiences to new situations
- Shares new and useful ideas
- Seeks exposure to new ways of looking at things
- Actively experiments with innovative methods of solving problems
- Welcomes input from others to develop and implement creative ideas
- Understands how own work fits into the bigger picture and strategy
- Considers how own actions can help the organization succeed
- Has a passion for continuous improvement
Vontier Corporation View
Vontier is a global industrial technology company focused on smarter transportation and mobility. Our portfolio of five operating companies is united by a powerful purpose: mobilizing the future to create a better world. Our pioneering solutions advance safety, security, efficiency, and environmental compliance worldwide.
Vontier’s proven business system, experienced leadership team, and vibrant, inclusive culture driven by continuous improvement and innovation are built on the powerful legacy of Fortive and Danaher, with a focus on the future. The Vontier name and logo capture our belief that the horizons are endless as we look to the next frontier of global mobility. For more information, please visit: www.vontier.com
Gilbarco Veeder-Root represents the leading brands of solutions and technologies that provide convenience, control, and environmental integrity for retail fueling and adjacent markets. In 2002, the Gilbarco and Veeder-Root companies combined into one marketing brand, with distinctive and complementary business lines, services, and sales capabilities. Veeder-Root is the world’s leading supplier of automatic tank gauging and fuel management systems and one of the few companies in the industry to design, manufacture and service its own products; supplying and integrating the broadest range of new and proven technologies to reduce cost of ownership, enhance environmental integrity, and improve performance and profitability for petroleum marketers and commercial fueling enterprises worldwide. Gilbarco AFS is part of the Gilbarco Veeder-Root family.
With more than 300 associates, Gilbarco AFS is a leading fuel management technology and services company providing wet stock management, automated refueling & maintenance services to retail & commercial customers, including mines & government agencies
“The company in which you have expressed employment interest is a subsidiary or affiliate of Vontier Corporation. The subsidiary or affiliate is referred to as a Vontier Company. Vontier Corporation and all Vontier Companies are equal opportunity employers that evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, ancestry, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions), age, marital status, disability, veteran status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, and other characteristics protected by law. The “EEO is the Law” poster is available at: http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf. Individuals who need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process should call 1-833-399-0822 or e-mail [email protected] to request accommodation.”
The post Gilbarco: Artisan Traineeship 2021 appeared first on Latest Jobs.