Unemployed learnership packaging
Coca-cola beverages south africa
Region – country
Vicinity – province
Location – metropolis / city
Applications are invited from suitably qualified people to fill the above vacancy in the packaging branch.
Key reason :
To provide 12 people with an opportunity to sign up for a nationalCertificates in meals and beverage packaging, nqf stage three. they may input into a set term agreement with ccbsa polokwane production, in the course of which they may undergo both on-the-activity and theoretical mastering, culminating in a country wide qualification.
A learnership is a established studying programme that combines theoretical schooling and on-the-task getting to know in an incorporated programme. the theoretical aspects of the mastering are entrenched with paintings-based mastering.
In addition Characteristics of a learnership are:
• a learnership leads to a country wide qualification registered at the (nqf) qualification framework.
• the qualification is based totally on saqa (south african qualifications authority) registered unit requirements.
• the unit standards are written to mirror price adding abilties required in the place of job and contains the results and evaluation
• competence is validated in the place of business making use of a diffusion of assessment methods and the usage of the evaluationStandards because the
General of overall performance.
Key duties & obligations
• interest to element
• ability to interact properly in teams
• potential to paintings efficiently in teams
Skills, enjoy & education
Qualifications / experience :
• have to be a south african citizen
• grade 12 with arithmetic & bodily technological know-how (not maths literacy)
• need to be employment fairness candidate
• need to now not have previously finished the equal qualification/ learnership at any other employer orCorporation
HOW TO APPLY
APPLY ONLINE NOW