Job Title: Flight Attendant
Location: Cape Town, Western Cape
Closing Date: 30 November 2020
FlySafair has vacancies for Flight Attendants X7 based at our Cape Town International Airport base. The successful applicants will report to the Manager: Cabin Services.
- Continuously ensure compliance to applicable safety policies and procedures;
- Ensure the efficient execution of all activities relating to a positive passenger experience;
- Continually promote a high level of integrity;
- Ensure a high standard of administrative compliance.
– Grade 12;
– Current and Valid (non-negotiable):
o SACAA Cabin Crew License;
o Avmed DD50 Medical Certificate;
o Dangerous Goods Certificate;
o Ditching Certificate;
o Fire Fighting Certificate;
– Valid SA driver’s licence and own motor vehicle (non-negotiable);
– Level 4 English language proficiency;
– Medically fit and able to swim;
– Willingness to work shifts, weekends and on public holidays. This includes early morning sign-on’s or late evening sign-offs.
– Attentive and compassionate with excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
– Customer-service orientated with exceptional diplomacy and unquestionable integrity;
– High commitment to safety and able to operate under stressful conditions;
– Professional both in behaviour and conduct;
– Well-groomed and immaculate appearance (100% Adherence to company uniform and grooming regulations);
– No visible tattoos.
The post AIRPORT FREE TRAINING/LEANERSHIP 2021 appeared first on Latest Jobs.